Green Business Initiative
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation
- Material and Product Procurement
- Water Conservation and Landscaping
- Responsible Waste Management
- Reducing Transportation Emissions
- Ten Easy Ways to Green Your Business
On Nov. 3, Middletown voters will decide whether to authorize the city to borrow funds for a variety of long- term infrastructure projects. No final decisions on these projects have been made, but the referendum asks voters to authorize the borrowing that will be necessary for them.
The Jonah Center Board of Directors recommends a “yes” vote on the ballot question (see below).